Outerbridge’s User Credits for WordPress plugin allows you to translate monetary payment amounts into user credits (or points) on your website. Credits or points can then be used to perform certain operations on the site, such as accessing a restricted page on the website.
Key features of the User Credits for WordPress plugin include:
- Manage user credits (or points) when people buy credits from you
- Easy to set-up & use – quick start guide included
- Implemented via shortcodes
- Create unlimited credit bundles
- Option to allocate free credits to new users
- Individually manage users
- Comprehensive instructions
- Custom messages
- Custom variable names
This site gives you a demonstration of how to use the User Credits WordPress plugin by Outerbridge.
Log in here as cctest with password cctest77 and you’ll be able to visit each of the pages and see how credits are added according to the bundle amounts.
Use the Input AddValue page to test adding predetermined bundles.
The User Credits WordPress plugin is available for purchase only at CodeCanyon.
NEW: Make integrating PayPal IPN with User Credits easy with our new User Credits for WordPress – PayPal IPN Add-On. Only available at CodeCanyon.